How We See Our Future
A safer world without human trafficking!
The easy access and fast spreading of data of missing persons has given hope to many grieving families to find their loved ones. The wider Missing Children initiative gets spread and popular, the bigger the hope that missing people will return to their homes.
The initiative provides a structured and safe way to protect families from dealing with fraudsters who may exploit them for the purpose of obtaining money in exchange for helping to find their lost children.
The more people, especially the children, who are found, the more tightly the country can control the gangs that trade the children.
How we see our role towards community:
Positive role! We work to enrich the community experience in the field of volunteering.
Goals that we are approaching
1. Qualifying researchers and volunteers to deal with cases of missing people.
2. - Trainning the volunteers in a psychological scientific way to deal with the families of the missing persons and guide them to the right path, also to communicate with found children to help them find their families.
3. Developing awareness among workers in care homes and orphanages and improving the way they deal with children.
4. Applying the approach of prevention is better than treatment, by increasing negative prevention of problems before they take place, through the rehabilitation of young people in schools and universities.
5. Establishing an integrated database, in addition to a comprehensive website by 2019.
6. Wider presence on social networking websites to spread the initiative, and invite more volunteers to work on the program.
7. Establishing a legal unit for Missing Children initiative to deal directly with the country's associations and international organizations, that cooperate together inside and outside Egypt to control the problem.
8. Copying the initiative with the same structure and standards ro be launched in two different countries by 2021.
9. Establishing and activating community awareness programs.
10. Modification of existing civil programs, especially for homeless, orphans and found children.
11. Expanding the platforms to include public aread like train stations, commercial centers and hypermarkets.