Protect your child From Loss
Protect Your Child
With simple information that you can make your child memorize you can protect him from the risk of being lost.
- Child's triple name
- Telephone number of father or mother
- Your home address in detail
- The real names of his siblings
- . Names of aunts, uncles, grandfathers and grandmothers.
- Home area (Heliopolis, Shubra, Nasr City)
- Put the name of the child and the family phone number in the child's clothes (a sticker in the shirt or pants from the inside), in case you go out to crowded places
Each family should teach their child as much of this information as possible, this info will help those who find him to communicate with his family.
This info will also the child, incase he is kidnapped to reach his family again in the future.
If the age of the child does not allow him to memorize of this amount of information, he must at least learn his name and place of residence. The family can teach the child this info in the form of a simple song, that is repeated to the child periodically to make sure he memorized it
In the case of children with special needs:
- Try to teach him to say his triple name
- The mother's real name
- Name of a relative
- Have the child name and place of residence tattooed on an invisible part of the shoulder or arm
- Use Tracking devices in case of excessive activity. -Have the child name and place of residence tattooed on an invisible part of the shoulder or arm Use Tracking devices in case of excessive activity. Inform the child with the names of the nearby streets to all places that the child goes to (around the school, housing area, relatives)
This information can be formulated in the form of a simple song, which is memorized by the child and repeated periodically.